We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which we collect, process, store and use any personal information collected from you in connection with the website www.savemetrust.org (the Site). Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
Who we are
This Site is operated by the Save Me Trust (registered charity number: 1082568) whose address is c/o Save Me Trust, P.O. Box 141, Windlesham, Surrey, GU20 6YW. For the purposes of the UK Data Protection legislation including the EU General Data Protection Regulation, the data controller and processer is the Save Me Trust.
The contact address for any correspondence regarding the use of your personal Information is: email@example.com.
Your Personal Information
I. Information we automatically collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to the Site, we may automatically collect and process:
· Technical information, unique identifiers including your IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, your operating system, platform or device (including mobiles) for system administration purposes.
· Information about your visit including clickstream to, through and from the Site (including date and time).
· Information about your location solely for the purposes of setting localised content and monitoring Site user traffic for statistical purposes.
· Site webpages you viewed or searched for; page response times, length of visits to certain pages and page interaction information for Site optimisation purposes.
Using Your Personal Information
I. How your information may be used
We may use information held about you and submitted via our Site in the following ways:
· To ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective user friendly manner for you and for your computer.
· To administer the Site and for our own internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
· To carry out our obligations arising from any agreements we have with you.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Site, when you choose to do so.
· To notify you about changes to our Site services.
· To provide you, or to permit select third parties to provide you with information about Queen, the Queen Companies and any Queen related products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
· As part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure.
· To comply with our legal and regulatory requirements.
We, and where we permit it, selected third parties that use your personal information will contact you by email only if you have consented to this.
II. Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with the following parties:
· Any Queen Companies, provided there is a commercially justifiable reason to do so. The "Queen Companies" are any companies related to the artist professionally known as Queen including the Queen group of companies and any companies and/or charitable organisations owned and/or operated by Brian May or Roger Taylor, Freddie Mercury, John Deacon including without limitation Duck Productions Limited, Nightjar Productions Limited, The London Stereoscopic Company Limited, The Mercury Phoenix Trust and The Save Me Trust.
· Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to provide you with a product or service you have requested or to provide you with information about promotions and offers you have expressed an interested in.
· Advertising networks that require your personal information in order to send relevant advertisements to you. If you do not wish to receive these advertisements you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Before we collect any personal information from you, we will inform you if we intend to use and disclose your data as outlined above.
If you do not want us to use your personal information, or to pass your details on to any third parties for marketing purposes or otherwise, you have the right to object to this.
Please tick or untick (as appropriate), the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (e.g. the relevant order form or registration form) or please contact us at any time at the following email address: email@example.com. If you have already consented to the use of your personal information as stated above, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
You have the right to ask us to confirm the amount and type of personal information relating to you which is being stored by us and how long the data has or will be held for. You can also ask for a copy of the personal information we are storing about you at any time. We will endeavour to respond to any data access requests within 30 days.
You have the right to be notified of the identity of those third parties we wish to transfer your personal data to. You also have the right to request that we amend, delete, destroy or remove your personal information in certain circumstances. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we wish to use your personal information for any purpose outside the scope of the original consent you have provided us with, we are required to obtain an additional consent from you to do so.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Storing Your Personal Information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or secure services controlled by third parties on our behalf that are not available to the public. Any payment transactions will be handled by separate third party service providers in accordance with their own privacy policies (e.g. PayPal). Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
If you do not agree to the use of these cookies, please contact us for information on how to disable them at: email@example.com.
A cookie contains an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to your web browser when you visit our Site. This is stored by your browser. Cookies are then sent back to the originating web server when you subsequently visit the Site. Most web pages contain elements from multiple website domains so when you visit our Site your browser may receive cookies from several sources.
We use the following cookies for the purposes set out below:
We use analytic cookies to analyze and monitor how web users use our Site and to enhance Site performance. This allows us to provide a high quality website experience and customize our user offerings.
These cookies allow us to optimize the functionality of our Site, to remember choices you make (such as your user settings, language) and to provide enhanced, personalized features.
Any advertisements you see now or in the future on our Site are served by us or our advertising providers. We may also allow third parties, such as group companies or advertisers to collect information about your online activities through cookies and other technologies. We do not permit these parties to collect nor do we share any personal information you have provided to us with these parties.
By using our Site, you are agreeing to our use of these cookies. Most browsers allow you to disable or refuse to accept cookies. However, blocking or deleting cookies may have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites including access to personalized features.
This Site is not directed toward children under 13 years of age nor do we knowingly collect information from children under 13 years of age without parental consent and in compliance with all applicable laws.
Links to third party websites
The Site, our newsletters and any other communications may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
May 2018 Save Me Trust, PO BOX 141, Windlesham, Surrey GU20 6YW.